ENLINGHTENING FROM PAST
- Imparting comprehensive education & advanced training to Learners right from Undergraduate to Post – doctoral level
- Take advantage of both formal and informal learning process by making teachers and learners living together in an encouraging atmosphere.
- Organizing periodical educational tours for learners.
- Emphasizing on conservation & preservation of Heritage – Nature and Man-made.
EXPERIENCING WITH PRESENT
- Encouraging Faculties & Students to take up architectural consultancy and projects
- Organizing Site visits and meetings with Concerned Architects to learn from ongoing Projects
- Exchange of information and ideas through Meetings, Seminars, Workshops, and Conferences
- Organizing for documentation, dissemination, and exhibition of information connected to Built-Environment.
- Chiseling architects as Techno-Creators – Masters of Designed Environment.
EXPERIMENTING FOR FUTURE
Encouraging Faculties and Learners to:
- Analysis the impact of Socio-economic life-style, Religious cum Cultural behavior,
- Techno-legal implications & Geological Climate response on Built-environment
- Analysis and adopt ancient and contemporary architectural aspects.
- Invent new architectural theories, technologies and practices.