The primary object of NEED TRUST (National Education and Economic Development Trust) is for the development of education, research and vocational training programmes thereby contributing to the National economy. The Author of NEED TRUST has a strong opinion that only Education would bring integrated development to Mankind along with social and environmental harmonies.
Some of important objects of NEED TRUST
- To promote and undertake development activities and to provide relief measures and perform works of charity for the needy and weaker sections of the society throughout the Union of India.
- To organize and conduct Centres for Research programmes and for invention of new or upgraded principles, techniques or tools.
- To engage in the activities of improvement of living conditions, economic standards and general welfare of the poor of all sections without caste, religion, race, creed, or nationality.
- To grant Donations, Prizes, Scholarships, Subscriptions, Discounts, etc. to the needy and weaker sections of the society and to award Degrees, Diplomas and Certificates to the eligible persons through the channels of Education in accordance with laws of the Country in force.
- To educate the society on the importance of ecology and environmental aspects and on such basic matters in order to protect and upgrade environmental conditions for better and sustainable living.
The NEED TRUST is managed by Board of Trustees (BoT) consisting of following personalities:
Prof. R. Ramaraju M.Arch., FIIA., AIID.,
Author/Founder of NEED Trust.
Mrs. Seeta Ramaraju D.Arch.,
Ar. R. R. Ezhil Vigneswaran M.Arch. (DRL) AA School, London.
Er. R. R. Ezhil Venuswaran M.Tech. NIT, Rourkela.
Dr. R. R. Ezhil Visweswaran M.D.
Mr. K. Elango.
Ar. R. Subramanian D.Arch.ID., AIIA.,
BOARD of TRUSTEES of NEED TRUST
BoT shall deal with overall policy and activities of the Bodies / Institutions established by the NEED TRUST and constituting an autonomous body – Governing Council (GC) with experts from the concerned field to deal with all matters of the Institute.